What is and is not done with your personal data on this website can be found here.
Identifier responsible for the website
- Corporate name:
- Trade name: Rushflow
- TAX ID:
- Corporate address:
- Its business activity is: Software development and Systems Administration
What personal data is collected on this website?
Contact information: e-mail address.
Navigation data: IP address, type, and identification of the device, type of browser, domain through which you access the Web Site, navigation data, activity on the Web Site.
On what legal basis is this data processed?
We process your personal data on the following legal bases:
- The consent of the user in relation to the contact, the subscription to contents, and the sending of commercial communications, via mail, cookies, or messaging systems.
- The legitimate interest of the Data Controller to protect the users of the Rushflow website from abuse and fraud in the use of our services.
For what purposes will we use your data?
In this website, there are different forms, in each of them, the information collected will be used in the following way:
- Content subscription forms: there are several forms to activate the subscription. The data provided will be used exclusively to send the Newsletter and keep you updated on news and special offers, exclusively for subscribers of rushflow.io.
- Comments form: Personal data entered in the form to insert these comments will be used exclusively to moderate and publish them.
- Contact form: There is also a contact form for queries, suggestions, or professional contact. In this case, the e-mail address will be used to respond to them and send the information that the user requires through the web.
Time of conservation of personal data
Customer Data: The period of conservation of personal data will vary depending on the service that the Client contracts. In any case, it will be the minimum necessary, being able to be kept up to:
- 4 years: Law on Infractions and Penalties in the Social Order (obligations regarding affiliation, registrations, cancellations, contributions, payment of salaries...); Arts. 66 et seq. General Tax Law (accounting books...).
- 5 years: Art. 1964 of the Civil Code (personal actions without special term).
- 6 years: Art. 30 of the Commercial Code (accounting books, invoices...).
- 10 years: Art. 25 of the Law for the Prevention of Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism.
- Subscriber data: From the time the user subscribes until the user unsubscribes.
- Data of potential customers: the data will be kept in any case for the duration of the business relationship established and, once concluded, two years, unless the user requests its deletion before.
What are your rights regarding the use of your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not Rushflow is processing personal data concerning him/her.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the data subject.
- Request its rectification or suppression.
- Request its cancellation.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Opposing treatment.
- Request data portability.
If you have given your consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In case you feel that your rights concerning the protection of your personal data have been violated, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority through its website: https://www.aepd.es/es.
To exercise these rights, you may write to .
There is a form for the exercise of your rights, you can request it by email or if you prefer, you can use those prepared by the Spanish Data Protection Agency or third parties.
These forms must be electronically signed or be accompanied by a photocopy of the ID card.
If you are represented by someone, you must attach a copy of your ID, or it must be signed with your electronic signature.
Forms may be submitted in person, by letter, or by mail to the address of the person in charge shown at the beginning of this text.
Notification and declaration of breaches
At Rushflow we take security measures appropriate to the level of risk to protect personal information against loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction, taking into account the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the personal information; however, if Rushflow determines that your service data has been misappropriated (including by an employee of Rushflow, exposed by a security breach or improperly acquired by a third party, Rushflow will promptly inform you of such security breach, misappropriation or improper acquisition.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools used on this website to manage data are contracted by third parties. To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, Rushflow shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Third-party service providers (e.g., payment processing services, order processing, analytics, marketing campaign management, website management, email distribution, and other similar service providers) in order for them to perform business functions on behalf of Rushflow.
The web development and maintenance company or the hosting company may have occasional access to this website. They have signed a service contract that obliges them to maintain the same level of privacy that applies to the processing carried out on this website.
Any international transfer of data derived from the use of tools or service providers will be subject to the Privacy Shield agreement, which guarantees that American software companies comply with European data protection policies on privacy, secrecy, and data security.
Specifically, this website uses the following tools:
- Email marketing tool
- Analysis tools
Data secrecy and security
rushflow.io is committed to the use and treatment of the user's personal data, respecting its confidentiality, in accordance with the purpose of those; as well as to comply with its obligation to save them and adapt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on data protection.
(This web includes an SSL certificate. This is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way; that is, the transmission of data between a server and the web user, and in feedback is fully encrypted or encrypted).
rushflow.io cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network, nor, therefore, the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With respect to the confidentiality of the processing, Rushflow will ensure that any person who is authorized by Rushflow to process customer data (including its staff, collaborators, and service providers), will be under an appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether a contractual or legal duty).
When any Security Incident occurs, upon becoming aware of it Rushflow shall notify Customer without undue delay and shall provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it becomes known, or when reasonably requested by Customer.
Accuracy and veracity of data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data you submit to rushflow.io, exonerating (Rushflow), of any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity, and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
The consent given, both for the processing and the transfer of the data of the interested parties is revocable at any time by communicating it to (Rushflow) in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation shall in no case be retroactive.
reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In such cases, it will announce on this page the changes introduced reasonably in advance of their implementation.